This is what I do...
My areas of expertise include software & web development, network security and data storage forensics. For more detailed information on each particular subject, please refer to the individual pages. The following lists serve to give you a broad overview of the services I offer in each of the fields.
Software & web development
- Execution of software development projects, ranging from initial planning and prototyping to the final implementation, testing and deployment stages;
- Optimisation and management of existing software solutions;
- Instruction and training of staff intended to handle the software;
- Development of server-side web applications with data handling features (relational & object databases, array serialisation etc.);
- Creation of professional and individual web sites and front ends, including design, client-side scripting and search engine optimisation/marketing;
- Deployment, setup, extension and design of content management systems (e.g. Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.);
- Configuration of servers, local or remote, for example via SSH/telnet or remote desktop administration software;
- Managed web hosting and domain holding.
- Installation and configuration of wired and wireless networks for business and home use;
- Security analysis of existing networks using various types of attacks ("penetration testing") followed by optimisation of the network configuration based on the findings;
- Instruction of personnel in security mechanisms and practices to ensure integrity of your networks.
Data storage forensics
- Recovery of data from physical data storage devices (HDDs, SSDs, flash drives and others):
- Previously deleted data;
- Data from corrupted and/or damaged devices;
- Forensically sound imaging of media for investigative purposes;
- Recovery of user accounts on local operating systems (lost and/or locked accounts or those with corrupted password hashes);
- Hardware and software encryption/decryption for individual files or entire file systems;
- Repair of damaged boot records and file systems.
Note: The integrity of recovered data, especially from corrupted/damaged data storage devices, cannot be guaranteed. Recovery of deleted and encrypted data may not be possible or feasible, depending on the methods used for deletion or encryption.
Was there anything you expected to find on these lists but didn't? Do you need more individual counsel regarding the most efficient solutions to your problems?
Feel free to contact me with any inquiries you may have and I will try to answer within 24 hours. Asking can't hurt!